I400 4-channel Digital Electrometer
This four channel current and charge amplifier with biased inputs provides high performance, multiple operating modes and a wide range of communication options in a compact unit. Four gated integrator channels can operate in current or charge monitoring modes, over a wide range of signal amplitudes. A dedicated gate control input allows the integration to be coordinated with external events.
Data output is via RS232, USB and fast serial fibre optic. An optional fibre loop controller module connects multiple devices to a single Ethernet port.
- Four gated integrator channels with adjustable bias voltage
- Dynamic range 0.1 pA to 100 μA
- Integrated digitisation and communications
- Integrated calibration test source
- Selection of current and charge integration modes
- External synchronization capability
- Ionization chambers
- Beam position monitors
- Ultra-low current and charge measurement
- Auxiliary HV output 0 to 1000 V
- Pressure and temperature inputs
- Alternative feedback capacitor options