Finance and Sales Assistant
Reporting to the Finance Manager , the successful candidate will support the Finance and Sales functions.
The ideal candidate would be expected to be a proactive and motivated part of the team as we constantly look to improve the business and to utilise new technologies. The core of the role will be transactional, however it offers a wide range of excellent experiences and skills for those looking to build a career in finance.
- Processing of purchase ledger (400 invoices per month)
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Working to support the Treasury Accountant in all treasury related functions
- Timesheet and expenses management
- Assisting the Finance Manager with R&D, Government grants and other innovation related activities where necessary
- Assisting Sales in assessing the financial success of marketing spend, to allow better targeted sales effort
- Marketing spend benchmarking against competition or best in class
- Assist benchmarking of competition, sales, financials and product offering
- Tracking cost/benefit of adwords and assisting with google analytics
- Organising sales travel and expenses
- CRM maintenance
- Assisting in and being tasked with finance/sales improvement projects
Education / Requirements:
- A levels and or GCSE grades A-C (A in Mathematics desirable)
- Intention to/currently studying AAT and willingness to continue training
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- 7% company pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Life Insurance and income protection
- AAT study support, including day release
Applications should be made with detailed CV, along with a letter of motivation indicating the position applied for, by 31st July 2018.
Agencies need not apply.