- Standard 100BaseT Ethernet interface.
- Compact and cost-effective
- Allows up to fifteen devices to be connected to a standard PC through a single Ethernet port
- PSI Diagnostic host software allows all PTC devices to be connected through the A300
- Software interfaces available for various host systems
- Low-cost, high performance fibre-optic loop systems
- Data acquisition and control systems for noisy environments
- Service and diagnostics of PTC fibre-optic loop devices
[vc_column_text animation_loading="no" animation_loading_effects="fade_in"]
|Ethernet port||Supported baud rates: 100 Mbps
192.168.100.200 to 192.168.100.215
Other ranges can be requested.
IP port number: 100
|Fibre-optic port||Supported baud rates: 10 Mbps
Device addresses: 1 – 15 inclusive
Protocol: 9 bit (10 Mbps)
|Power input||+24V (+/- 2V) DC, 150 mA|
|Controls||16 position rotary switch for IP address selection|
|Displays||Four board status LEDs (power, fibre-optic activity, Ethernet activity, program running).
During flash memory programming, alternate LEDs blink.
Four Ethernet status LEDs (power, Ethernet connected, 100 Mb selected; Ethernet activity)
|Case material||Stainless steel sheet|
|Weight||0.22 kg (0.48 lb)|
|Operating environment||10 to 35 C, < 80% humidity, non-condensing,
vibration < 0.2g all axes, 1 to 1000 Hz
|Storage environment||0 to 50 C, < 80% humidity, non-condensing,
vibration < 2g all axes, 1 to 1000 Hz